sabato 3 dicembre 2011

"Imprisonment" - Medieval Music composed by P.Guagliumi with Templar Knights images



I hope you like it, thank you very much for your comments and your vote! Please, listen to my latest song "Imprisonment" and let me know what do you think about it, if something needs to be improved or changed, thank you very much!

I wrote this song in two days, remembering what have suffered some of the Templars being locked in the tower of Chinon in France.

If you want to contact me, please visit:
http://www.myspace.com/worldpopgroupproject

Now I'm going to compose another one.

Ascoltate l'ultima canzone che ho scritto "Prigionia". Ho scritto questa canzone pensando al processo e prigionia di alcuni Templari nella torre di Chinon (Francia), a ciò che hanno sofferto. Grazie per l'eventuale apprezzamento!

Se volete contattarmi, per favore visitate il sito MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/worldpopgroupproject

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I Like - Mi piace su Facebook